Do you want to launch a technology startup? Come to Startup Founder 101 session this Wednesday, September 18!
What is the Startup Founder 101 Session?
At Startup Founder 101, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful local entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that.
During this you can also meet and talk with our Jakarta Founder Institute Directors and top mentors such as Andy Zain (MobileMonday/Numedia Global), Alfred Boediman (Samsung), Dian Noeh Abubakar (Kennedy Voice Berliner), Eka Ginting (Indo.com), Novistiar Rustandi (HarukaEdu), and Sanny Gaddafi (8Villages/Beautiplan).
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company.
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute.
Technopreneurs who will share their experience:
- Mandy Marahimin, co-founder, Wujudkan.com (1st semester graduate).
- Ilya Kravtsov, co-founder, Pouch (2nd semester graduate).
- Handy Chang, founder, Indotrading.com (3rd semester graduate).
When and Where?
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at Indosat Headquarter at Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas.
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more.
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners.
- How to close funding, and manage investors.
- And much, much more.
How do I Register for this Event?
Click here to register for free for this event. Space is limited!
What is the Founder Institute?
The Founder Institute is a global network of startups and mentors that helps entrepreneurs launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. Through our four month pre-seed incubator program, you can launch your dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs, while not being required to quit your day job. Our unique Bonus Pool also shares equity upside with all participants, creating local, teamwork-based ecosystems where great startups can flourish. In less than two years of operation, the Founder Institute has already helped launch over 800 technology companies in over 42 cities and 26 countries worldwide.
How do I Join the Institute?
Learn more about the Founder Institute here. Take a couple minutes and apply at the link below if you are interested in launching a meaningful and enduring technology company.
Thank you and enjoy!